Rosie was born and raised in Topeka, Kansas and now lives in Tecumseh, Kansas. She is currently the state Home Front Coordinator for Point Man Kansas, a non-profit organization that serves veterans and their families.
Rosie, married to Steve for over 50 years, is mom to three sons and their wives, and grandma to six. She is an antique dealer, loves to travel, and enjoys watching sports. Rosie and Steve also love to go pickin’ for stuff for her antique booth, their old barn and the M151A2 Army Jeep Steve is restoring.
Her true identity is found in her personal relationship with Jesus which is the foundation upon which her writing is based. Rosie loves to do creative art and lettering in her various journals and Bibles and sharing the personal and relevant truths she is learning!
Books I Have Written
Rosie has written two solo books: The Little Jeep That Couldn’t Beep, a children's book for 3-7 year-olds, and Repurposed Faith: Breathing New Life Into Your Quiet Time for believers who need a reset in their focus and overcome obstacles to personal time with God.
Books I Have Co-Authored
On November 11, 2020, Rosie and her husband, Steve, released Nine Pairs of Boots in Vietnam: Steps to Healing Every Veteran Needs to Know, Steve's memoir of his time served in Vietnam.
Rosie also co-authored Running Away and Finding Home: An Abandoned Child's Journey to Hope and Healing. The story is of Judge Tommy Web, a Korean War orphan who overcame incredible hardships to survive, be rescued and adopted by an American family.
Books I Have Contributed To
- Bachelor of Science in Family and Child Development from Kansas State University
- Community resources specialist, training in case management for elderly, disabled and youth programs.
- Author training through Author Academy Elite
- Marketing training
- Program Development training
- Trained on military issues, PTSD and certified in Critical Incident Stress Management and Reboot Recovery.
- Current: Published Author, Co-Author, Blogger, Home Front Coordinator for Point Man Ministries of Kansas
- Former President of Caring Connections Case Management Company
- Former director of Women’s Ministries at a large church
- Former state program director and grant writer
- Former intake and marketing coordinator for eldercare company
Book Awards and Memberships
- Repurposed Faith – Top Ten Finalist in Author Elite Awards in 2020.
- Member of Military Writer’s Association of America
- Member Combat Air Museum and Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.